AAA TV (MON) 06/19/2017 Poliforum, Nuevo Laredo, Tamaulipas
1) Kuas Extrem, Rio Bravo Jr., Sniper vs Enky, Tekilita, Xplosivo
2) Big Mami & Niño Hamburguesa b Lady Shani & Venum [AAA MIXED TAG] *
vacant titles following Sexy Star quitting the company (apparently over refusing to lose them) and Pentagon Jr. forfeiting them after defending them 2 v 1. Mami & Hamburguesa won qualifying matches. Venum got his shot from the Oro de Oportunidad and picked Shani as his partner. Hamburguesa & Mami are the 14th champions, both winning an AAA title first.
3) Dark Cuervo & Dark Scoria © b Hernandez & Máscara de Bronce [AAA TAG] *
First defense. Hernandez didn't get along with Bronce (and it's unclear why they were a team getting a title shot except to break up.) Kevin Kross took Bronce's title shot case after teh match.
4) Carta Brava Jr., Mocho Cota Jr., Tito Santana © NC Aerostar, Drago, Raptor [AAA TRIOS] *
would've been second defense. Poder del Norte won via foul, but Vampiro threw out the match and declared the two teams would have a series of matches. The length of the series was left unspecified.
5) Texano Jr. b Marty Martinez *
Billed as a Lucha Underground match. Killshot was advertised for this show, did not appear.
6) Estrella Divina b Pimpinela Escarlata *
At some point in the show (maybe after this match), Averno attacked Pimpinela, but Sangre Chicana made the save.
7) Averno & Súper Fly b Argenis & La Parka *
Presumably intended to be a tag match, but mostly a Argenis vs OGT match with no La Parka. He showed up later, apparently having been attacked backstage. OGT fouled Argenis to win. (Vampiro did not annul this result.)
8) Dr. Wagner Jr., El Mesías, Kevin Kross b Hijo del Fantasma, Pagano, Psycho Clown [Relevos Increíbles] *
Billed as a relevos increíbles though Pagano is essentially a tecnico now. Texano distracted Fantasma to set up Kross' win.
Event Notes: Ricky Marvin, Killshot, Taya (car accident), Faby, Mamba, Australian Suicide, Bengala, Lanzelot all advertised and did not appear
last updated: 2018-05-20 10:31
Return to Index